Here's a several of my favorite breakfast casseroles that are easy and delicious!
Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake by Pillsbury
This one is one of my favorites since you don't have to make it the night before and it's super simple! You can work with any meat and cheese of your choice. I usually add a few more eggs if I need to feed more.
French Toast Bake by Pillsbury
My kids favorite!
Sunrise Casserole by Johnsonville
Make this last weekend and it was so good! I will definitely make it again! And it feeds 16 people!
Found this in a magazine and took a picture. Not sure what magazine it came out of. I made it in a deep 9x13 pan cause I didn't have a pizza pan.
Here is the original recipe:
Yields 6-8 Servings
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and crumble sausage; drain and set aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12 inch round pizza pan with all points toward center.
- Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
- Spoon sausage over crust; sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden.
What do you make when you have a bunch of mouths to feed?