What does all this mean to me... as a non-hunter, here is my top 5 favorite things...
- Chili is probably on the menu and I love chili
- Love hearing all the excuses of why they didn't get that "big" deer. My favorite is, "The Deer DUCKED"!
- The excitement from everyone at the farm when they hear shots and speculate who shot and if they actually got one.
- Actual time of getting out to hunt in the morning Vs. the projected time (I'm sure how many beers consumed has a direct impact on that)
- The ride home from the country watching how all the hunters prop their deers up in their truck so others can see their big kill.
So long for now, Happy Hunting!